Friday, February 6, 2009

Remission

The last of the cytogenetic tests came in and I remain in remission. A big exhale for now.

I am enjoying each day of feeling stronger and more present. I welcome an increasing return of my life force. This is precious.

I would like that anyone posting an Anonymous comment to leave their initials, at the very least. I prefer not to publish them if I don't have a sense of a someone connected with the comment. Thanks for that. 

This candle is from my church. It says that the Holy Spirit is present, specifically in the reserve Sacrament. It is always lit except from Maundy Thursday through Easter, when Christ's resurrection is celebrated. This is my theme for tonight. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A great big "whew!" from us, too!

Hugs,
Felicia.

Anonymous said...

always holding you in the light Diane - Deep Love via Lesley & Donald...p.s. would have left more comments before now but don't quite understand the system....duh!