Tuesday, November 4, 2008

incredibly much larger hope

I voted by mail before I was diagnosed. (Barack Obama, obviously, if you know me!). I've been sick at heart over much.... this country's demise, the string-pullers, the darkness.... my own darkness. But there's hope out there, well past the bumper stickers. I can feel it tonight. It reminds me of my time at the Findhorn Foundation when "WE" meant something that could be felt. On a day when I hit a bottom not worth burbling about, groans of multiple wretchednesses, this evening I can feel a swirl nationwide and think, (1) Blimey, it's not all about me and my stuff and (2) There is hope. I can remember to put Jesus into the mix, too, 'cause He's part of it for me. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a Rock-Tree-Water kind of gal, I have to comment on the artistic set-up. Even just the small photo is very restfull and calming, very beautiful on eyes and spirit ... also something Italian about it I can't explain.

Diane said...

It's the Sanctuary at Cluny Hill College in Forres, Scotland, Suse -

http://www.clunyvoices.org.uk/

love and trodding with few words
but grace
Diane