Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Charge of the Neutrophils!

Hi-Ho Healing Warriors!!.... will the New Year's Eve day blood draw show the full fiery fervor of wonderful Alice's illustration of the Charge of the Neutrophils!? They have been inching up. The variations in how much, when, conditions, caveats, dire warnings, huge hopes, fuzzy wuzzy maybes and the like have all filled my head (it's a jungle in there, I tell ya) but not a current page of this blog. "Hey! They were half-way there yesterday!" Nope. I'm in all-or-nothing mode and wanted to post the pause of waiting to tell you all WHEN they arrive with the entire snorting cavalcade in tow.

It could be today. It might not be. I'll know within the hour. And I HAD to get Alice's brilliant artwork up for all of you to see! Buzz, you've been a good bud, but this is custom jumpin' juju of the best kind - from the heart and talent of a dear friend. 

No comments: