Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Arrived in Scotland

Here is photographic proof that after nearly 24 hours of constant travel and layover, with perhaps a 2-hour nap for neo-glory, I arrived at the Aviemore train station on Monday, April 6th at 4:26 pm local time. It can be considered a miracle that I stayed up and semi-lucid until bedtime at 11 pm. I slept in heavenly bliss and will write more in the coming days. My week with Susan & Klaus outside of Atlanta was a safe haven collapse of love and rest following the nonstop working miracle of getting out of Dodge. My arrival here, while a bit tattered around the edges, is joyous. Tony Brown met me at the station and took this photo.

2 comments:

Felicia said...

Hi! Glad you arrived safe and sound at your destination. May the healing continue commencing!
Say "hi" to Scotland for us...
Love,
Felicia and William.

Dakotah Sue said...

say a big hello to the highlands for me !!!

Susan